9 Aug 2014

Knowing me, knowing you?

If you happen to be in Berlin, go see our art video Knowing me, knowing you? in Galerie Toolbox's videostudio (Novalisstraße 7). The exhibition is available until the end of August. The video is made by me and Johan Eichhorn.

Knowing me, knowing you? deals the issues the name suggests. On the video you can see 5 pairs of people answering our questions by placing themselves on a line we created. The questions are about morality, personal beliefs and how you see yourself. In the video the person above replies the question itself and the person below tries to guess what their closed one will reply. The questions are not always easy and I am thankful for all the participants who helped us to give the video it's contents. Here you can see few screenshots. In the first one of the participants is thinking what to reply and in the second one both have replied.


What would you reply?

No comments:

Post a Comment