28 Nov 2013

Selling some postcards & fine art prints

I will be selling some postcards & fine art prints at TOKYO Christmas sales this weekend./ Myyn postikortteja ja taideprinttejä TOKYOn joulumyyjäisissä tänä viikonloppuna.

If you're interested to buy my prints come now. I don't produce fine art prints that often, so this might be an unique chance. Our table is near the entrance and I share the table with my awesome classmates Hilla Kurki & Katariina Träskelin and their awesome prints.

Sales are open/:
fri 29.11. klo 12-19
sat 30.11. klo 10-18
sun 1.12. klo 10-18


C u there!

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, Emilia!
    I might come by to the Christmas sales this weekend, but it's such a dangerous place for me - I always end up spending too much money.
    Good luck with the sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Polly! It's dangerous for me too. So many lovely things.

    My polar bear prints sold out already :( I guess I should've had more of them. But it's really difficult to know what people buy ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ostin teidän pöydästä kaksi postikorttia (ainakin luulen niin..), toisessa oli lentoon lähtevä lintu ja toisessa kaupunkisiluetti auringonvalossa. Oliko ne sun otoksia? Ja pahoittelut kun en uskaltanu avata suutani paikan päällä. Olishan se ollut kauheaa erehtyä. :'D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lintukuva tais olla Hillan ja Merihaan siluetti Katariinan. Itsekin ostin sen lintukuvan :) Ymmärrän kyllä hyvin. En aina itsekään saa suutani auki :) Mutta mukavaa että kävit ja kivaa nähdä sun blogista, mitä muiden alojen tyypit puuhailee.

    ReplyDelete